SUMMER LEARN TO PLAY PROGRAM INFO:
- Summer program is free of charge
- Equipment will be provided if needed, and is to be returned at the last session
- Fitting for equipment will be Monday August 2nd from 5:00 till 7:00 p.m at the Bay County Civic Arena
- Summer Session Dates and Times are as follow:
- Monday 8/9 5:00-6:00 p.m
- Tuesday 8/10 7:00-8:00 p.m
- Monday 8/16 5:00-6:00 p.m
- Monday 8/23 5:00-6:00 p.m
- Tuesday 8/31 5:00-6:00 p.m
- Tuesday 9/7 5:00-6:00 p.m
If you would like to participate in the program please email Brooke Boyle @ email@example.com with the following information. I will email you back with confirmation that you are in the program. There are only 30 spots available, therefore, I will generate the list based on who emails back the information first.
PLEASE INCLUDE IN THE EMAIL:
- First and Last name of Skater
- Date of birth of player
- Will you need to borrow equipment?
- USA Hockey number (must have USA Hockey number to participate on the ice, if your child is under 6 years old there is no charge for the membership)
- If you don't already have a USA hockey number, you register and receive the USA hockey number at membership.usahockey.com
- If you have questions or issues getting the USA hockey number please email or call me at 989-415-4739 and I will walk you through the process.
Thank you so much for your patience as I know it took a little longer to get things finalized than we hoped. I look forward to seeing all the participants in a few weeks!!!!